Buying your Home
Choosing the right Buyer’s Representative can save you thousands of dollars, lots of time, and protect you from many unforeseen liabilities.
My job is to help you
- Find a home that you love
- Buy it for the lowest possible price
- With the least amount of hassle
I am one of only 10% of Real Estate agents in the Richmond area who hold the ABR title (Accredited Buyer’s Representative). An ABR must have a proven record of service and must complete additional training specifically designed to better represent the interests of Buyers.
Contact me to learn more about how I can make sure you have a successful Real Estate experience.
Selling your Home
I bought my own house in 2007 when Real Estate prices had peaked and sold it in late 2010 at the bottom of the market. While many other people were taking a loss on their home, I sold mine for a healthy profit.
I’m here to put my knowledge to work for you. I’m here to help you sell your home for the highest price, with the least amount of hassle.
- A professional photographer will photograph your home
- A home staging consultant will help you design, stage, and organize your home for maximum impact
- Your house will be listed on MLS and marketed on Realtor.com, Trulia, Zillow, Long & Foster, Hotpads, Postlets, Craigslist, AOL, Frontdoor, CitySearch, Yahoo, Realtytrac, Homefinder, Vast, Cyberhomes, and more.
Contact me to learn about costs and for a free pricing estimate for your home.